Skip to content
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 large bunches watercress, stems removed
- Combine cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and hot pepper sauce in a bowl.
- Place watercress on a serving platter or bowl. Pour cucumber mixture over watercress.